The Service Center is the hub of all communications in and out of Facilities Management.
Requests for all services can be made submitted online through the TMA Work Request or by phone 970-351-2446.
Online request for services may be submitted anytime
Please only hit the submit button once to avoid duplicated work orders
Required Work Request Information
- Description of work to be done
- Location of Work
- Contact Name and Phone
- Special information, e.g. completion date required, estimate, etc.
Service Center Duties
- Administration of the computerized work order system
- Receiving and distribution of all service and maintenance calls
- Issuance of work orders to the appropriate Divisions of Facilities Management
- Track costs of all work performed
- Issue billing and various management reports
- Assist in setting job priorities, scheduling, and work order coordination
- Coordinate estimating for billable services
- Administer outside service contractors, such as elevator service, roofing repair, masonry, etc.
- Pest Control
- Trash removal
- Cut and issue keys
Parsons Hall, 501 20th Street
Hours: Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
After Hours, Weekends and Holidays Contact