Virtual Graduation Fair
The Grad Fair is an opportunity to ask questions, order your cap and gown*, order
other commencement items and check how your name will appear in the program.
*All cap and gown orders are final. No refunds will be given.
Spring/Summer 2020 Grads
Wednesday, October 14
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fall 2020 Grads
Thursday, October 15
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fall graduates must apply for graduation to participate in the ceremony. The deadline for your name to appear in the program has passed, but the application is still open.
Spring and Summer graduates do not need to reapply.
Pick your level of study to apply for graduation:
Before the Fair
Ready to graduate? Congrats! Here are your next steps:
- If you haven't already, fall graduates must apply for graduation.
- Once your application is accepted you will be able to attend the Grad Fair and order your regalia.
During the Fair
Keep these things in mind when you attend the Grad Fair:
- All Cap and Gown orders are non-refundable, so please order wisely.
- If you need to make changes to your name and/or address, please have an ID ready.
- Want to order a class ring? Our vendor will be available during the Zoom meeting to assist you.
Need further assistance?
The university will be sending out a gift to each 2020 grad before the virtual ceremony in December, and we want to make sure you get your gift. Please confirm your correct mailing address below.
Bears from the Class of 2020 are also welcome to join an upcoming ceremony. Please complete this form so the Alumni Association can coordinate with the Commencement planning committee to celebrate your accomplishment.