Center for International Education at UNC
UNC Center for International Education (CIE) advances the university's teaching, research and service mission by working collaboratively throughout the institution to promote global engagement and advance campus internationalization by increasing international mobility among students and faculty, promoting faculty engagement in international activities and developing strategic partnerships abroad.
CIE interacts with campus leadership on strategic planning and initiatives to elevate the UNC global profile. CIE programs and services include:
- International Recruitment
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)
- International Projects and Partnerships
- Intensive English Program
- Cross-Cultural Programs
- Study Abroad and Exchange Programs
- U.S. Passport Acceptance Agency
Our programs work individually but constantly collaborate to provide the services necessary to support both international students and scholars as well as the growing numbers of UNC students and faculty involved in education abroad.