UNC ATHLETICS | MISSION STATEMENT
The UNC Department of Athletics embraces the University’s mission and exemplifies BEAR PRIDE by acting with integrity and displaying accountability while passionately striving for excellence and inclusivity in the classroom, on the playing field and in the community.
INTEGRITY - ACCOUNTABILITY - PASSION - EXCELLENCE - INCLUSIVITY
Did You Know?
- The cumulative GPA for all UNC student-athletes was a 3.19 in 2017-18
- During the 2017-18 academic year, 147 UNC student-athletes earned spots on Conference All-Academic teams
- Top 5 Majors for UNC student-athletes are Sport & Exercise Science, Business Administration, Communication Studies, Biological Science, and Psychology
- Since 2010, UNC student-athletes have maintained a graduation rate of 85%.
- Over 30 school records were broken by UNC student-athletes during the 2017-18 season
- In the last five years, UNC student-athletes have accumulated over 600 wins
- During the 2017-18 athletic season, UNC teams totaled 76 wins at home in Greeley
- UNC Athletics finished 2nd in the 2017-18 Big Sky Conference Presidents' Cup (best finish in school history)
- Over 150 student-athletes have received All-Conference recognition since 2013