Jump to main content

Admissions Forms

Sometimes, life requires a little bit of paperwork, even though we try to keep it to a minimum (and keep it green). If you do have an admission-related form to fill out, you can do so here.


Residency Form

If you've been asked to complete a Colorado residency form as part of your application or tuition classification process, please fill out this form.

Complete residency form


Deferral Form

If you would like to request to postpone your term of entry to UNC (for example, if you plan to start in the spring instead of the fall), fill out this form.

Request deferral


Change Info Form

If you have submitted your application to UNC (but have not yet enrolled) and would like to update your contact information or major fill out this form.

Change Information Form