Police Department Mission
Our mission is to be trusted partners with the University of Northern Colorado community. We exist to help and support our campus by being servant leaders.
- Integrity: Do the right thing.
- We will consistently do what is right by communicating candidly, acting with compassion, and maintaining the highest level of honesty and integrity.
- Service: Putting others before ourselves.
- We will practice servant leadership by placing the needs of others ahead of own and standing between our campus and danger.
- Excellence: Positive growth every day.
- We will have the goal to be better today than we were yesterday and better tomorrow than we are today. We will learn from every situation and continually strive for professional excellence.
At UNC, we are all committed to making our campus a safe place in which to live, work and learn.