For the Academic Year 2018-2019 (Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Summer 2019), the cost for the DDP courses is $405/credit hour, flat rate.
- UNC application fee, $45
- Computer, internet costs, webcam recommended
- Travel for professional meetings and lab experiences
- Lab costs for FND 310, Introduction to Foods and FND 320, Nutrition Applications in Foodservice
- Background check and vaccinations may be required for FND 431, Medical Nutrition Intervention lab experience
- Academy membership recommended, $50/year
Financial aid may be available for degree-seeking students only and information on scholarships, grants and loans can be found on the UNC Financial Aid website.
DPD-Only: 30 courses (15 provided by UNC)
BS: A minimum of 120 credits including the DPD courses
Time to Completion:
5 terms (18 months)
Online program starts each summer term