For the Academic Year 2019-2020 (Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020), the cost for the DDP courses is $415/credit hour, flat rate.
- UNC application fee, $50
- Computer, internet costs, webcam recommended
- Travel for professional meetings and lab experiences
- Lab costs for FND 310L, Introduction to Foods and FND 320L, Nutrition Applications in Foodservice
- Background check and vaccinations may be required for FND 431L, Medical Nutrition Intervention lab experience
- Academy membership recommended, $50/year
Financial aid may be available for degree-seeking students only and information on scholarships, grants and loans can be found on the UNC Financial Aid website.
DPD-Only Certificate: 30 courses (15 provided by UNC)
BS: A minimum of 120 credits including the DPD courses
Time to Completion:
5 terms (18 months)
Online program starts each summer term