BearCave is UNC’s first online student engagement platform and is the hub for Registered Student Organizations (RSOs). BearCave is a tool for students to access the campus involvement scene, and it gives UNC an opportunity to support students as they seek out co-curricular paths.
The three main functions of BearCave are: organization management (club registration, recruitment, communication), event planning (plan, organize, promote), and general student involvement (free and open events, clubs, & news, exclusively catered to students).
Are you interested in registering a student-led organization? Please read the guidelines below.
Register a Student Organization
BearCave Registration Guidelines
- Total of 3 students and 1 advisor (4 members).
- UNC emails for roster.
- Advisor must work at UNC.
- Create your constitution with this template.
- Register as a new organization with this link!
*Campus Partners can join BearCave to post events!
- Create your BearCave account with your UNC email.
- Prepare materials such as description, primary contact info, profile picture, etc.
- Contact Sarah at Sarah.Spencer@unco.edu.
- Activate your BearCave account with your UNC email by logging in for the first time!
- Three features to check regularly: Events, Organizations, and News Articles.
- Your connection to campus! Join an org, RSVP to an event, & meet your new besties!