The Office of Student Organizations
The purpose of the Office of Student Organizations (OSO) is to help students connect with Recognized Student Organizations (RSO) and to provide support for RSO members and their advisors by:
- Providing ongoing advising and training for RSO members and advisors
- Connecting RSOs with relevant campus resources
- Coordinating registration and funding for RSOs
- Coordinating RSO recruiting fairs in the Fall and Spring
United to Nurture our Community
A Card Campaign
Interested in sending support and cards to individuals in the UNC and Greeley community, but don't have access to cards, envelopes, stamps, or postage? We've got you covered! Click the "send a card" button, complete the survey, and we'll create and mail cards on your behalf!
How does this work?
- Choose a recipient group: high risk individuals including nursing home patients and assisted living residents, healthcare staff, and/or UNC students remaining on campus.
- Write a message (Unsure what to write and would rather us create a message for you? We've got you covered there too!)
- OSO writes and mails the cards
- Joy is delivered!
(Upload artwork or other activities in the survey and we'll send those along too!)
1,300 cards delivered!
Office of Student Organizations
University Center 2035
Greeley, CO 80631
Monday - Wednesday
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Share Organization Events
If your club event is open to all students and you would like us to include it in
our newsletter just fill out the RSO Events Information form.
*Form must be submitted 10 days before the event
Join Our Mailing List
Want to keep up to date on club and organizations events, workshops, and funding opportunities?Sign up for our e-mail list!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message:
Subscribe to Mailing List
OSO Weekly Newsletter
Helpful tips, information, and updates!