Lisa Caldwell, MS, RDN, IBCLC
Lecturer and Distance Dietetic Program Coordinator
Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
College of Natural and Health Sciences
- MS, Human Nutrition, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- BS, Psychology, University of California-San Diego, La Jolla, CA
Professional Certification, Licensure and Membership:
- 2016-present, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (#L-98588), International
Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners
- 2012-present, Licensed Dietitian (#024), Wyoming Dietetics Licensing Board
- 2011-present, Certified Lactation Counselor (#34593), The Academy of Lactation Policy
- 2007-present, Registered Dietitian (#980303), Commission on Dietetic Registration
- 2018-present, Lecturer and Distance Dietetic Program Coordinator, Department of Nutrition
and Dietetics, University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO
- 2016-2018, WIC State Supervisor/Breastfeeding Coordinator, Wyoming Department of Health,
- 2015-2016, Adjunct Faculty, Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Northern
Colorado, Greeley, CO
- 2012-2015, WIC Supervisor, Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, Cheyenne, WY
- 2010-2012, WIC Registered Dietitian, Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, Cheyenne, WY
- 2009-2010, Lecturer/Adjunct Faculty, Chaminade University, Honolulu, HI
- 2007-2010, Registered Dietitian, Kalihi-Palama Health Center, Honolulu, HI
Research/Areas of Interest
This is the content region for Research.
- Bellows, L., Silvernail, S., Caldwell, L., Bryant, A., Kennedy, C., Davies, P.L.,
Anderson, J (2011).
Parental perception on the efficacy of a physical activity program for preschoolers.
Community Health, 36(2), 231-7.
- Caldwell, L.C ., Schweinsburg A.D., Nagel, B.J., Barlett, V.C., Brown, S.A., Tapert,
S.F. (2005). Gender
and adolescent alcohol use disorders on BOLD (blood oxygen level dependent) response
working memory. Alcohol and Alcoholism , 40 (3), 194-200.
- Tapert, S.F., Caldwell, L ., Burke, C. (2004/2005). Alcohol and the Adolescent Brain
– Human Studies.
Alcohol Research & Health: Focus on Young Adult Drinking, 28(4), 205-212.
- Schweinsburg A.D., Paulus M.P., Barlett V.C., Killeen L.A., Caldwell L.C. , Pulido
C., Brown S.A., Tapert
S.F. (2004). An FMRI study of response inhibition in youths with a family history
of alcoholism. Annals
of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1021, 391-394.