Post Required Artifacts
How Do I Post the Required Artifacts into the EDSE 999 Course Environment?
What to Upload
You will be uploading the following artifacts to the EDSE 999 course environment
- The graded project artifacts from the following courses:
- EDSE 613: Case Study Summary
- EDSE 614: FBA and Behavior Intervention Plan
- EDSE 616: Literacy Curriculum Analysis and Critique
- EDSE 617: Data Analysis and Math Improvement Plan
- EDSE 618: Assessment and Intervention Plan
- EDSE 619: Learning Strategies
- Completed grading rubrics of the project artifacts from the above courses (EDSE 613, 614, 616, 617, 618, 619).
- Other artifacts:
- Current resume
- Educational philosophy (from EDSE 510, or another source)
- IEP proficiency demonstration (from EDSE 512, or another source)
- Mid-term Practicum Progress Report
- Special Education Licensure Results
How to Upload
- Log into your student LiveText account, and enter into the EDSE 999 environment
- Locate the appropriate project artifact for the EDSE 999 course environment on your Dashboard. If the assignment is "Not Submitted" then you may submit work to the assignment. Note: If you are having difficulty locating the appropriate assignment, you may wish to filter your posted assignments by term and/or course. These dropdown boxes are located toward the upper right of your posted assignments.
- Once you have located the assignment, click on the corresponding BEGIN ASSIGNMENT button
- Review the assignment details. The information available in the Assignment Details area is dependent on the information entered by the instructor of record (or the administration of the institution).
- Click on the ATTACH button to open the Attach Resources to Assignment window.
- Click the UPLOAD button to begin uploading files from your device. Then click the button which is located beneath the text "Browse your computer to upload." Note: This button may appear as a CHOOSE FILE button or a BROWSE button depending on the web browser being used. In the pop up window which appears, double click the icon of a file from your device's local storage. Repeat step 6 as needed to select more external files.
- Click the ATTACH button to attach all selected items to the project artifact assignment
- Any uploaded files will appear under Assignment Submission across from Attachment List. If you would like to remove an item you have attached, click the item's corresponding X icon.
- In the Comment box, enter an optional comment which the instructor of the course can view after the assignment has been submitted.
- Click the SUBMIT ASSIGNMENT button to submit the attached files to this assignment. If the assignment has been successfully submitted, then the assignment status will change to "Awaiting Assessment" and the following message will be displayed: "Congratulations! Your assignment has been submitted to your instructor."