The purpose of the National Field Experience Conference is to share information, practices, policies, and research pertaining to teacher candidates’ experiences in school settings. Presentations will address the preparation, supervision, and evaluation of teacher candidates for their knowledge, skills, and dispositions. Logistics and management of these placements will also be addressed.
Proposals now closed.
Presentations may include the following:
- Setting (public, private, charter, urban, rural, and international placements)
- Supervision practices and challenges
- Teacher candidates’ impact on learning in classrooms
- Co-teaching models
- Locating and maintaining placements/partnerships in schools
- Best practices in teaching
- Unique programs to enhance teacher preparation
Conference DatesApril 3 - 5, 2022 Welcome Reception - 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. The Atlas Theater - 709 16th Street Greeley, Colorado
Registration closes March 14th.
A note about masks:
As of March 7th, masks will be optional on the UNC campus. Please use your best descreation when deciding to wear a mask, and remember that many sessions are in close quarters.