The National Field Experience Conference has been canceled.
The purpose of the National Field Experience Conference is to share information, practices, policies, and research pertaining to teacher candidates’ experiences in school settings. Accepted presentations will address the preparation, supervision, and evaluation of teacher candidates for their knowledge, skills, and dispositions. Logistics and management of these placements will also be addressed.
Presentations may also include the following:
- Setting (public, private, charter, urban, rural, and international placements);
- Supervision practices and challenges;
- Teacher candidates’ impact on learning in classrooms;
- Co-teaching models;
- Locating and maintaining placements/partnerships in schools;
- Best practices in teaching;
- Unique programs to enhance teacher preparation.
April 5th-7th, 2020
University of Northern Colorado
Please complete our conference evaluation here.