The purpose of the National Field Experience Conference is to share information, practices, policies, and research pertaining to teacher candidates’ experiences in school settings. Presentations will address the preparation, supervision, and evaluation of teacher candidates for their knowledge, skills, and dispositions. Logistics and management of these placements will also be addressed.
Presentations may include the following:
- Setting (public, private, charter, urban, rural, and international placements)
- Supervision practices and challenges
- Teacher candidates’ impact on learning in classrooms
- Co-teaching models
- Locating and maintaining placements/partnerships in schools
- Best practices in teaching
- Unique programs to enhance teacher preparation
Welcome Reception – March 17, 2024 from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.- at the Campus Commons
Conference – March 18 & 19, 2024 at the University of Northern Colorado University Center
Registration is NOW OPEN:December 1, 2023 - Please go to the registration tab at the top of the page.
Registration closes: February 14, 2024