Office of Budget and Financial Planning
The Office of Budget and Financial Planning supports the mission of the University's Finance and Administration team to collaboratively enhance the financial and cultural strength of the University through fiscal analysis, monitoring, planning and reporting.
This support includes:
- Designing and maintaining university-wide budget module
- Preparing the annual budget of the University
- Developing short- and long-term financial plans
- Developing financial models for tuition and fees, financial aid, and resource allocation
- Reporting to the Board of Trustees and external constituents as required