My Safe Campus
The University of Northern Colorado is committed to promoting an environment where:
- Academic integrity is valued and expected
- Excellence is sought and rewarded
- Teaching and learning flourish
- Diversity of thought and culture is respected
- Intellectual freedom is preserved
- Equal opportunity is afforded
To foster this environment, UNC offers students, faculty and staff access to a confidential, anonymous reporting system that is not part of the university. Available 24/7/365, MySafeCampus sends the report to UNC while protecting the reporter’s identity and allowing anonymous follow-up.
MySafeCampus doesn’t replace existing university processes for reporting concerns. It’s an alternative for anyone who feels unsafe using the usual channels.
Not an Emergency Service
MySafeCampus is not an emergency service. Call 911 if there is a life-threatening emergency or you need immediate help.