Zeta Phi Beta
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated embraces its high standards of Scholarship, Service, Sisterhood, and Finer Womanhood instilled by our lovely founders Arizona Cleaver, Pearl Anna Neal, Myrtle Tyler, Viola Tyler, and Fannie Pettie. Zeta Phi Beta is the first and only constitutionally bound sorority to our lovely brothers of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Incorporated.
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated sought the ideals of our founders to reach college women in all parts of the country who follow the guiding principles of our organization. In January of 1979, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. charted the Theta Iota Chapter at The University of Northern Colorado to continue the legacy of finer women.
“Building on the Principles of Zeta while Blazing New Paths.”
-International Grand Basileus Mary Breaux-Wright
- Motto: A community-conscious, action-oriented organization.
- Founded: January 16, 1920 at Howard University in Washington, D.C.
- Colors: Royal Blue and White
- Symbol: Dove
- Website:Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. / Zeta Phi Beta Local Chapter
- Chapter Instagram: @unco_zetas