Alpha Phi is a chapter of outstanding, unique, talented, and beautiful women. As sisters, we have a common understanding to support one another in lifelong achievement. We do our best to carry on the legacy that our founders created through elegance and grace. Alpha Phi encourages its members to reach her highest potential while enjoying the journey along the way. We strive to enhance each member’s development through sisterhood, love, scholarship, philanthropy/service, and loyalty. Friendships formed in Alpha Phi are genuine and lifelong. Alpha Phi also provides opportunities to gain and develop social, as well as professional skills. Each Alpha Phi is proud to wear our letters, and represent our house. We strive for excellence in all that we do, and along the way, we know that we have our sisters standing right behind us.
- Motto: Union Hand in Hand
- Founded: October 10, 1872 at Syracuse University, New York
- Founded at UNC: April 24, 1960
- Colors: Silver and Bordeaux
- Symbols: Ivy leaf, Lily-of-the-valley, Forget-me-not and Teddy Bear
- Philanthropy: Alpha Phi Foundation: Women's Cardiac Care
- Chapter House Address: 814 19th St.
- Website:Alpha Phi Local Chapter
- Chapter Instagram: @uncoalphaphi