Enrollment Confirmation Deposit
For all U.S. First-Year and Transfer Students attending the Greeley Campus
The University of Northern Colorado requires a $200 nonrefundable enrollment confirmation deposit to finalize your admission and secure your space in the incoming class. We encourage you to confirm your space immediately.
The enrollment confirmation deposit is not a fee. The $200 applies directly to your student bill the first semester you enroll at UNC.
Who Is Required to Pay the Enrollment Confirmation Deposit?
The enrollment deposit is required for all domestic first-year and transfer students who are attending the main campus in Greeley.
Why Do I Need to Pay the Enrollment Deposit?
The enrollment deposit allows you to:
- Register for and attend orientation activities
- Sign up for housing
- Confirm your space at UNC
The enrollment deposit allows the university to:
- Effectively plan for class offerings and student resources in preparation for the incoming class
- Accurately report new student class data as part of the budgeting process
Criteria which may be considered for a waiver of the enrollment deposit include:
- Pell Grant eligibility
- A scholarship or combination of university scholarships which equal(s) the total cost of tuition, room and board, and student fees
- Active Duty, National Guard, Reserves service member, Veteran, or VA education benefits recipient
- Significant financial hardship from unexpected circumstances
You must submit a formal application for waiver. We encourage you to complete the waiver immediately to confirm your space for fall enrollment.
We will communicate with you via email regarding the status of your waiver.
The Enrollment Confirmation Deposit is nonrefundable.