Enrollment Confirmation Deposit
The enrollment deposit is required for all domestic first-year and transfer students who are attending the main campus in Greeley.
We require a $200 nonrefundable enrollment confirmation deposit to finalize your admission and secure your space in the incoming class, and we encourage you to confirm your space immediately.
The enrollment confirmation deposit is not a fee. The $200 applies directly to your student bill the first semester you enroll at UNC.
To pay your deposit, follow these steps:
If you haven't yet, be sure to activate your Ursa account. After doing so, it could take up to 30 minutes before you can log in.
If prompted, log in using your Personal Digital Identity (PDID). After you make the deposit, you're confirmed! See you soon!
Why pay the enrollment deposit?
It allows you to:
It allows the university to:
- Effectively plan for class offerings and student resources in preparation for the incoming class
- Accurately report new student class data as part of the budgeting process
If you meet any of the following, you may be considered to waive your confirmation deposit:
- Pell Grant eligibility
- A scholarship or combination of university scholarships which equal(s) the total cost of tuition, room and board, and student fees
- Active Duty, National Guard, Reserves service member, Veteran, or VA education benefits recipient
- Significant financial hardship from unexpected circumstances
To be considered, you must submit a formal application waiver. We encourage you to complete the waiver immediately in order to confirm your space for enrollment. We'll communicate with you about the status of your waiver via email.