Bachelor of Science ~ Dietetics
Application to the Dietetics degree program occurs after a student is enrolled at UNC and has completed the required pre-requisites, typically at the end of the sophomore year.
- Catalog Description
- Student Handbook - 2013-14
- Student Handbook - 2014-15
- Suggested Four-Year Plan
- Transfer Guide
- Watch the Dietetics Video on the Academic Advising website
- Request for a Letter of Recommendation Form
- Application Process and Form for the Didactic Program in Dietetics
- Graduation requirements are the same as those required by the University.
- In addition, students must earn grades of C or better in all courses required by the major to graduate with the B.S. Dietetics degree and earn a Verification Statement of Program Completion.
- Students must also complete the Senior Assessment Exam to receive a Verification Statement of Program Completion.
The Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) at the University of Northern Colorado is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition & Dietetics (ACEND) through 2021 and adheres to the knowledge, skills, and competencies described by the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics.
Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition & Dietetics (ACEND)
120 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 2000
Chicago, IL 60606
- Mission of the Dietetics Program
- Philosophy and Description of the Program
- Program Goals and Outcomes
- Knowledge Requirements and Learning Outcomes
- Program Costs
- Academic Calendar
For further information regarding program policies, specific requirements, and program-specific costs, please refer to the current Student Handbook.