Why get involved?
Getting involved is one of the best ways to help you adjust to life at UNC and to realize that you are a valuable part of the UNC community. You will have the opportunity to develop relationships with other students as well as with UNC faculty and administrators, resulting in connections that will be important to your college success.
Research indicates that students who are involved at their college or university:
- Receive better grades.
- Are more satisfied with their overall college experience.
- Are more successful in their academic program.
- Are more likely to stay in school.
- Are more marketable when job searching and/or applying to graduate school.
2101 10th Ave., Campus Box 78
Greeley, CO 80634
Fax: (970) 351-1055
8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday
Important Student Dates
- Loading Events...
Student Legal Services
Student Legal Services is a student fee funded program. UNC students get three free legal consultations each academic year by Mr. Brandon Houtchens, Attorney at Law. Available by appointment only.
To make an appointment:
- Stop by UC 2205 at the Community Standards & Conflict Resolution Office
- Call Student Legal Services: 970-351- 2001
- Email CSCR@unco.edu