Please note: Our hold for grades or degree options are now available. Please read your options carefully, once the order is placed no adjustments can be made.
All transcript requests must be ordered online and all orders placed are final.
Orders cannot be recalled or refunded after you have submitted an order.
UNC offers Official Transcripts in either printed or electronic format.
You may select either:
- eTranscript (electronic delivery) -
- If you are in need of a licensure statement on your official transcript, our eTranscript service currently does not provide this information. At this time, licensure statements only display on our Paper Transcripts.
- Paper Transcript (mailed) - $15.00 or
- Paper Transcript (pickup) - $15.00
- You may order your transcript when you are in our office utilizing the online process and it will take approximately 15 minutes to print out. Or for faster service, please order transcript online at home and it will be printed and ready for you when you arrive.
- We are located on Central Campus in Carter Hall, Room 3002
- The physical street address is 1700 9th Ave, Greeley, CO 80631. See the Campus Map for more information.
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Must provide a valid photo ID
- Paper Transcripts ordered for pickup will be held for 30 days. After 30 days the transcript will be shredded and the student will be required to order an additional copy at their own expense.
eTranscripts - Attachments that are included with the eTranscript option do not get reviewed/completed by the Office of the Registrar. Therefore, you must select the Paper Transcript option so that the attachment may be completed prior to mailing. If the order is sent electronically, the attachment will not be completed and you must place a new order and select the Paper Transcript option.
Paper Transcripts - All Fed-Ex orders must be placed by 3pm MST (Monday-Friday). Any order placed after 3pm MST (Monday-Friday) will be processed the next business day. Any order placed on weekends will be processed on Monday morning (holidays excluded). Paper Transcripts ordered for pickup will be held for 30 days. After 30 days the transcript will be shredded and the student will be required to order an additional copy at their own expense.
Hold for Grades - Select this option if you want your transcripts held until the end of the semester when final grades are posted. Please review the Office of the Registrar calendar at http://www.unco.edu/regrec/PDF%20Forms/Calendar_3yr.pdf. The transcript will not be released until the Transcripts available with final grades date, even if all of your grades posted earlier. If you have late posting grades your transcript will not print until all grades for the semester have been posted.
Hold for Degree Ė Select this option if you have applied for graduation in the current semester and donít want your transcript printed until the degree has been awarded. Please review the Office of the Registrar calendar at http://www.unco.edu/regrec/PDF%20Forms/Calendar_3yr.pdf. The transcript will not be released until the Transcripts available with final degree date. If your degree is not awarded for any reason the transcript will not print.
If your degree has been awarded, please do not select "Hold for Degree" as this will prevent the processing of your order.
How to order
Please go to your URSA account/Student Tab/Important Links/Ordering Official Transcripts.
Alumni and Former Students
Please click here or copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://exchange.parchment.com/send/adds/index.php?main_page=login&s_id=BFZGteTeCpbxBZdl
If you have not already created an account, please click on Create Account.
Red asterisked items must match exactly in order to verify your identity within our system. All other items will be used to authenticate your identity. Please complete the entire form. Email Address and Password are required to create an account.
If you do not know your Student Number (Bear Number), please visit the following link https://apps.unco.edu/bnLookup/
Follow the directions on the website.
If you have created an account, please click Sign in and follow the directions in the website
If you have any questions about setting up a Parchment account or are experiencing issues with ordering, please call 888-666-9408. If you have questions relating to UNC coursework or account holds, please contact 970-351-2231 or email@example.com or visit our eTranscript FAQ's.