Official Transcripts are $10 each and may be ordered in person, online, by fax or by mail. Requests by fax or mail must be notarized.
We accept cash, check, Mastercard, Visa and Discover.
Transcripts are mailed within three business days after receiving the request and are mailed via the US Postal Service. Please allow mail time (can take up to 1-2 weeks to reach destination depending on postal service and processing time on receiving end).
Two or more transcripts mailed directly to you will be mailed in separate sealed envelopes.
If you need a transcript sent via Federal Express, please contact our office at 970-351-2231 to make arrangements. Please check the FedEx website for rates.
UNC does not currently participate in electronic transcripts.
Transcripts may be ordered and picked up in our office.
- We are located on Central Campus in Carter Hall, Room 3002.
- The physical street address is 1700 9th Ave Greeley, CO 80631. See the Campus Map for more information.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Please bring a photo ID, $10 per transcript and allow 5-10 minutes processing time.
- Enter the transcript system by following this link: https://apps.unco.edu/transcriptrequest/. The link is also available in URSA on the student tab under the important links section.
- Enter your Bear Number and birthdate and you will be prompted for the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- If you do not know your Bear Number, click here.
- Fill out all required information, number of copies, recipient, mailing address, and mail or hold for grades or degree directive.
- Click the "Add to Order" button. Enter the same required information and "Add to Order" for each additional request.
- When finished entering all requests "Check Out".
- Verify and select payment method by using the "Continue" button.
- Enter and verify your credit card information.
- Print your receipt and exit using the "Quit" button.
- Transcripts will be processed within 3 business days unless instructed to hold for term grades or degree information.
- Please allow sufficient mail time to reach the destination.
- Transcripts are $10.00 per official copy, payable by credit card. For security purposes, please do not include your credit card number. You will be asked to provide a phone number where we may call you for credit card information.
- Your request must include the number of copies you are ordering, name and address where they need to be mailed, your Bear number or last four digits of your social security number, daytime telephone, your notarized signature and payment.
- Click here for a request form.
- Transcripts are $10.00 per official copy, payable by check, money order or credit card. For security purposes, please do not include your credit card number. You will be asked to provide a phone number where we may call you for credit card information.
- Your request must include the number of copies you are ordering, name and address where they are to be mailed, your Bear number or last four digits of your social security number, daytime telephone, your notarized signature and payment.
- Click here for a request form.
- Mail your request to:
UNC Registrar's Office
Campus Box 50
Greeley , CO 80639
Transcripts are mailed out within three business days. Two or more transcripts mailed directly to the student will be mailed in separate sealed envelopes.
Documents intended for use in a foreign country often require authentication or legalization with an Apostille or other certificate. This process certifies the authenticity of the signature and the capacity in which the notary or other public official who signed the document has acted. The signature and seal on the document will be verified through official records on file with the Colorado Secretary of State and they will issue an apostille for the document.
To obtain an apostille of a diploma:
Contact email@example.com or 970-351-2231, option 3.
You may obtain an apostille of a diploma by sending your request to the Office of the Registrar. Your request must include:
- the number of copies you are ordering
- your name as it appears on your UNC academic records
- address where the diploma(s) is to be sent
- your Bear number or last four digits of your social security number
- daytime telephone
- notarized signature
If you earned more than one degree, please indicate the degree for which you you are requesting the diploma be reissued.
Click here for the request form.
Your request can also be processed in person or by contacting the Graduation Office at (970) 351-2231, option 3. To order over the phone a student must provide information to authenticate identity.
Apostille diplomas bear the statement "Reissued Diploma" and are signed by the current signatories.
The diploma must be ordered from our vendor and then shipped back to UNC to start the apostille process. Send UNC a check, made out to the State of Colorado, for the $5.00 processing fee. Once the diploma and check have been received, UNC will prepare the documents to be apostilled.
Prices effective November 1, 2013
|Standard - USPS Direct Mail**||10 business days||
|Rush - UPS Ground*||5 business days||
|Rush - UPS 2nd Day Air*||5 business days||
|Rush - UPS Next Day Air*||5 business days||
|Immediate - UPS Overnight*||24 hours||
|International Rush -
UPS Global Express*
|5 business days||
|International Immediate -
UPS Global Express*
|24 hour rush||
*Production begins the same day for all orders placed before 9am MST.
**Standard orders are placed every Monday at 9am MST.
***Prices above are for one diploma and shipping, each additional diploma is $20.
Payment may be in the form of cash, check or credit card. For security purposes, please do not include your credit card number. You will be asked to provide a phone number where we may call you for credit card information.
Your request should be mailed to the following address:
University of Northern Colorado
Office of the Registrar
Carter Hall 3002
Campus Box 50
Greeley, CO 80639
Your request may also be faxed to 970-351-1870.
For questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain an apostille of a transcript:
- Contact Michelle Heiny at email@example.com or 970-351-1839.
- She will take your information and instruct you to order and pay for the official transcript online at http://www.unco.edu/regrec/Current%20Students/Transcripts.html
- Send us a check, made out to the State of Colorado, for the $5.00 processing fee.
Once UNC has prepared the documents, you have the following two options:
- UNC will submit the documents in a #10 envelope to the Secretary of State. Once the apostille is complete, the Secretary of State will return the documents to UNC and we will forward them to the address indicated by you. This process may take up to 3 weeks. Currently there is a $5.00 processing fee charged by the State of Colorado, however, please visit www.sos.state.co.us for updated fee information before ordering.
- You may choose to hand carry the documentation prepared by the Office of the Registrar to the Colorado Secretary of State’s office in Denver if you need quicker service or need the document to remain unfolded. The Secretary of State considers this an “Expedited Service”, for which they charge a fee. Check the www.sos.state.co.us website for their current fee for this process.