News and Events
The Center for Honors, Scholars and Leadership collaborates with university and community groups to provide programs and events for the campus at large. Student Honors Council also hosts a variety of events throughout the semester that provide opportunities for students to participate in social events, fundraising, and community service projects.
Signature Events Hosted by the HSL Office
Coffee with the Profs - Tuesday, Oct. 3rd - 4:30 to 6:00pm - Panorama Room - RSVP Here
- Honors Research Night - Monday, Oct. 30th - 4:00 to 7:00pm - South Hall Lounge
HIP Monthly Cohort Meetings
- August 21st - 5:00 to 6:00 pm - South Hall Lounge
- September 22nd - 5:00 to 6:00 pm - South Hall Lounge
- October 16th - 7:00 to 8:00 pm - South Hall Lounge
- November 17th - 5:00 to 6:00 pm - South Hall Lounge
If you are unable to make it to one of the meetings, you can sign up for a makeup advising appointment with Dylan Ghaffari. There are two links, one for August-October and the other for November. These appointments are for Honors Interdisciplinary Program Students.
Events Hosted by Student Honors Council