Completing the Online Application
- Start the Online Application
- Log In to an Unfinished Application
- Check Your Application Status
- Retrieve Your Password
Programs with Additional Admission Requirements
Acceptance to the University of Northern Colorado does not guarantee admission to all majors; the programs listed below require a separate application or screening process for admission.
- American Sign Language-English Interpretation
- Athletic Training
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Journalism and Mass Communications
- All Teacher Education Programs
- Theatre Arts and Dance
Online Application Troubleshooting
If you experience problems accessing, completing or submitting your online application for admission:
- Make sure firewall on your computer or network is not prohibiting access.
- Disable your pop up blocker.
For help, call the University of Northern Colorado Technical Support Center at (970) 351-4357 or (800) 545-2331 any time.