Thank you for your interest in visiting the César Chávez Cultural Center. It is our hope to be able to accommodate your visit, and given our high demand for visits and depending on the date, know we may or may not be able to accommodate your request. Please note the following guidelines as you move forward in making your decision to request a visit:
- Due to our single space capacity to maintain social distancing guidelines, we can only accommodate groups of six people in total.
- For a full tour of campus, which would include a visit to the Chávez Center, please use the Admission Department’s campus visit request.
- For just a tour of the Chávez Center ranging from 15 minute to an hour span of time,
please read the following before entering your submission:
- The Chávez Center visits are held Monday through Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Fridays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Availability is subject to change based on holidays and internal commitments.
- Requests submitted with less than two weeks prior to the visit, may not be approved.