Leadership and Scholastic Development
NRHH is comprised of the top 1% of leaders on campus, but we help members take the next step in their leadership journey.
How Can I Get Involved?
- Attend Conferences
- IACURH Regional Leadership Conference- Normally in November, this is a conference that allows students to learn from each other through programming and spirit, and is for all members of the Intermountain Affiliate of College and University Residence Halls.
- IACURH Regional Business Conference- Normally In February, this is the business meeting for all schools in the IACURH region. During this conference schools work on passing and amending legislation, as well as electing the new regional board.
- CO/WY- Normally in the Spring, the Colorado Wyoming conference is a retreat for all Colorado and Wyoming affiliated schools. This conference unties the states and schools and facilitates growth as leaders.
- NACURH Annual Conference- Normally happens in the summer, and is for all participating regions in the NACURH Association of College and University Residence Halls.
- Attend the NRHH/RHA retreats
- Come to meetings-3:30p.m. every Friday in the UC, Columbine A!
- Join clubs and organizations throughout the university
- Advocate for all members of the University