Bears Career Connection
Bears Career Connection (BCC) is a great resource for students and alumni to search for everything from part time positions, internships, and full time career opportunities. The best part is, you can create a job agent and get the latest postings sent right to your inbox!
To log into Bears Career Connection (BCC):
First, go to Bears Career Connection (BCC)
For New Users:
- For your username, you will use the same login information that you use for your URSA account (the four-letter, four-number combination of your bears e-mail).
- The password for new UNC users will be "unc". Once you login the first time, you will need to update your password under your account information.
- It is recommended to update "My Profile" under "My Account" as well.
- You will use the username and password that you previously created on BCC. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, please call Career Services at 970-351-2127.
- Remember to update "My Profile" under "My Account" to change your password and update any out of date information.
Search for Jobs and Internships
(and have new postings sent striaght to your e-mail inbox!)
- Log in to BCC
- Hover over the tab "Job & Internships" and select "Job Search"
- Look through all of the positions or narrow it down by selecting: “Position Type” (work study, internship, full-time, etc.). Once you have made the selection, hit “Close” and then “Search”.
- You can select more than one category by holding down the Ctrl Key
On Campus Interviews
Career Services often has organizations come to campus to interview students in our office for opportunities with their organization. To sign up for an on-campus interview:
- Log into BCC
- After uploading your resume (under "My Account", "My Documents"), click the "Interviews" option from the top navigation menu, then select "Qualified Schedules."
- Select the employer from the list provided by clicking the available links.
- Schedule Types:
- This allows for students to directly sign up on a schedule for a time to interview.
- Your resume will be attached through the system and sent to the employer with their final schedule.
- Preselect (Takes 4 Steps):
- Click the "Request an Interview" button on the center of the page.
- Once clicked the system will ask which position you are requesting for, then click "Continue." Then you can determine which documents you would like submitted. Your resume (and cover letter) will then be attached.
- Candidates will then receive notification via e-mail if your request has been accepted or declined after resumes have been reviewed.
- If accepted, log into the system to sign up for interview times.