Find a job or internship using Bears Career Connection (BCC)!
BCC is a great resource for students and alumni to search for everything from student employment, part time jobs, internships, and full time career opportunities. The best part is, you can create a "job agent" and get the latest postings emailed right to your inbox!
First, go to Bears Career Connection (BCC)
For New Users:
- For your username, you will use your bears e-mail.
- The password for new UNC users will be "unc". Once you login the first time, you will need to update your password under your account information.
- It is recommended to update "My Profile" under "My Account" as well.
- If you are unable to log-in, please call 970-351-2127 for assistance.
- You will use your bears email as your username and password that you previously created on BCC. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, please call Career Services at 970-351-2127.
- Remember to update "My Profile" under "My Account" to change your password and update any out of date information.
(and have new postings sent straight to your e-mail inbox!)
- Log in to BCC
- Hover over the tab "Job & Internships" and select "Job Search"
- Look through all of the positions or narrow it down by selecting: “Position Type” (work study, internship, full-time, etc.). Once you have made the selection, hit “Close” and then “Search”. You may select more than one type.
- You also have the option to save this search or have the newly posted positions emailed to your inbox. Select the "Email Me New Jobs for this Search" link located above "Job Results" and create the "Job Agent Name" (this is whatever name you choose) and select "Save".
- Enjoy new job opportunities delivered straight to your inbox
Career Services often has organizations come to campus to interview students in our office for opportunities with their organization. To sign up for an on-campus interview:
- Log into BCC
- After uploading your resume (under "My Account", "My Documents"), click the "Interviews" option from the top navigation menu, then select "Qualified Schedules."
- Select the employer from the list provided by clicking the available links.
- Schedule Types:
- This allows for students to directly sign up on a schedule for a time to interview.
- Your resume will be attached through the system and sent to the employer with their final schedule.
- Preselect (Takes 4 Steps):
- Click the "Request an Interview" button on the center of the page.
- Once clicked the system will ask which position you are requesting for, then click "Continue." Then you can determine which documents you would like submitted. Your resume (and cover letter) will then be attached.
- Candidates will then receive notification via e-mail if your request has been accepted or declined after resumes have been reviewed.
- If accepted, log into the system to sign up for interview times.