Make an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor follow these simple instructions:
- Log into Handshake
- Click on "Appointments" (on left hand navigation bar)
- Click on "Schedule New Appointment"
- Follow the prompts to provide details about what you are needing support with.
If you do not see a time that works for you, please call our front desk at 970-351-2127 or stop by our office located on the 2nd floor of the University Center across from the Information Desk and next to the Card Office.
We offer a wide range of services to students, including assistance with:
- Deciding on majors and careers
- Starting/updating resumes and cover letters
- Discovering job and internship searching techniques and resources
- Searching and applying for graduate programs
- Developing interviewing skills
- Locating career information
Types of Appointments
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
If you would like to e-mail a resume/CV, cover letter, or other career related materials for assistance from a Career Counselor, please expect up to one week for a completed review.