Who will YOU be after UNC?
Application deadline has been moved to Friday, December 12th by 5pm.
D1scover You is a program for first generation students and/or students who are eligible to receive a Pell grant .This program allows participants to explore current and future career and educational interests while considering how they are influenced by personal identities and experiences.
Welcome to UNC Career Services
Our staff is passionate about working with, and supporting UNC students and alumni in determining and implementing their career related goals. Whether it is assisting you with deciding on a major or learning ways to gain experience and employment within a chosen career or industry, we are eager to work with you on learning more about who you are, determining where you would like to go, and figuring out your best path to get there. It is never too early to visit Career Services!
Let our staff assist you with:
- Deciding on majors and careers
- Starting/updating resumes and cover letters
- Discovering job and internship searching techniques and resources
- Searching and applying for graduate programs
- Developing interviewing skills
- Changing career paths
- Locating career information
We look forward to working with you!
We provide services to UNC students and alumni including:
- Individual appointments
- Drop-In appointments (15 minute sessions during Fall and Spring Semester)
- Long distance appointments (including phone and e-mail)
- Please note: We anticipate a completed response to e-mail requests will take up to one week
- Workshops on resume writing, interviewing & professionalism, job searching, and how to be successful at a job fair
- What to Expect!