RHA offers many products to help make the transition to UNC and living in the residence halls as seamless as possible.
Why should you be interested in renting or buying a MicroChill ?
- A portion of your payment goes directly back to UNC students, by supporting leadership programming and opportunities through the Residence Hall Association.
- The EnergyStar® rated MicroFridge® has a True Zero degree freezer, refrigerator, microwave oven, and just one plug-in
- The MicroFridge® meets UNC safety standards, saves electricity and reduces the risk of overloading circuits
- It’s a great unit that everyone can share to split costs.
Parents won’t have to have an old mini fridge stored in the garage after college is over
- College Products phone number is (712) 226-3250. Their office hours are Monday-Friday, 8AM - 5PM CST.
- Electronic Safe
Why should you be interested in purchasing the Electronic Safe?
- This electronic safe allows you to store your valuables such as your wallet/purse, digital camera, cell phone and most importantly, your laptop computer.
- The unique design allows you to charge your electronic devices while stored in the safe
- Residence Hall Linens
Since 2008, the Residence Hall Linens program has been made available at the University of Northern Colorado. This program has the answers to all your bedding needs.
- Care Packages
Share your love and support all year long with the University of Northern Colorado care package program. A care package is the best way to remind your student that Mom and Dad are thinking of them on a birthday, a holiday, and during final exams. A care package says it all.
- RHA Store
Show your UNC and RHA pride with a variety of items from the RHA Store!