Transfer & Non-Traditional Students
Online Orientation is required for all Transfer and Non-Traditional students. Online Orientation will be completed through the online reservation system. It is intended to introduce student essentials and campus resources relevant to the transition to UNC.
Transfer and Non-Traditional students are also encouraged to attend an optional three hour in-person Orientation, which provides an overview of life at UNC, opportunities to connect with other students, and advising and class registration.
Orientation Dates for Spring 2017 Entering Students:
To view the current and most accurate sessions available, please log in to the orientation system. The orientation system updates live. The dates listed below are for reference only.
November 21, 2016
January 6, 2017
Reservations close and lock 4 business days (Mon.-Fri.) out prior to a session at which point changes cannot be made to a reservation.
Note: Online Orientation must be completed by Transfer and Non-Traditional students before attending the optional in-person Orientation. We have purposefully structured the process so that learning the information in the Online Orientation will help support the in-person Orientation experience. The reservation for an in-person Orientation is available in the reservation system once Online Orientation is completed.
This is a tentative schedule and subject to change. The final schedule with details will be given to participants at check-in.
All sessions are in the University Center:
Check-In (11:30am-12pm) in the University Center
- Check-in is on the 2nd floor around the fireplace
- Pick up check-in materials (schedule, handouts, name tag, meal tickets, advising materials, etc)
Program Sessions (12pm to 4:00pm)
- Lunch & University Welcome - Get to know other incoming students (transfer, non-traditional, freshman) as well as current students who have transferred to UNC in a small-group setting.
- University Fair - An opportunity to meet with campus departments that may be important to the holistic UNC experience.
- Advising and Registration
Note: Parents and support people will be able to hear information about UNC's Liberal Arts Core, the online catalog, and get any lingering questions answered while you are being advised.
- 3:30pm - optional campus tours by Admissions Ambassadors
- There will be multiple opportunities to get picture taken for the UNC ID at the UNC card office.
- All students and registered parents will receive a lunch ticket.
- If you need to make any campus appointments, please schedule after 3:30pm.
Parking is available at the University Center (between 10th and 11th Avenue on 20th Street) in either the north or south lots and is free in these lots for orientation sessions.
There is no need to park anywhere else during Orientation, but if you wish to park somewhere else, you will need to buy a day pass from one of the Pay to Park daily parking dispensers.
University Center Address: 2045 10th Ave, Greeley, CO 80639