The University of Northern Colorado Board of Trustees will meet at 8:30 a.m. June 13 in the Panorama Room at the University Center, 2101 10th Ave.
Action items on the agenda are:
- 2014-15 budget, including tuition, fees, room and board rates;
- campus commons program plan featuring a proposed facility that will serve as a central hub for student support services as well as an entry point for anyone who comes to campus;
- faculty tenure, promotion and emeritus recommendations;
- employment agreements for football, volleyball and women's head basketball coaches;
- and board policy manual amendments approved by Faculty Senate.
The board's tentative 2014-15 meeting schedule is:
- Sept. 19 (retreat)
- Nov. 14
- Jan. 23
- March 6
- June 12, 2015