Volunteers are needed for research projects being conducted at the University of Northern Colorado. Participation is open to anyone who meets the stated criteria and wants to help support discoveries in the public interest. Projects currently in need of subjects include a study of moral challenges faced by first-year nurses. Others include:
- Barriers to Physical Activity Among Gay Men
- Persons with Below-Knee Amputations for Functional and Rehabilitative Outcomes Study
- Stereotype Threat in College Students with Reading Disabilities
- Social Language Intervention for Adults with High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 10- to 17-Year-Olds for Study on Math Ability and Social Judgment
- Healthy Adults 18-65 for Biomechanics Research
Details are available at http://www.unco.edu/research/seeking.