The University of Northern Colorado School of Music's top jazz groups, choirs, bands and orchestras perform world-class music in a world-class setting during the UNC@UCCC Music Series at Greeley's Union Colony Civic Center, 701 10th Ave. The spring series begins Monday, Feb. 4, with a performance by the University Symphony Orchestra at 7:30 p.m. The rest of the series' schedule is:
- Feb. 19: University Bands, 7 p.m.
- Feb. 26: University Choirs, 7:30 p.m.
- Feb. 27: Jazz Lab Bands, 7:30 p.m.
- April 1: University Symphony Orchestra, 7:30 p.m.
- April 2: Vocal Jazz, 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are $12 for adults and $8 for students, and are available at the UNC Performing Arts Box Office at 970-351-2200 or at the UCCC box office, 970-356-5000 or http://ucstars.com.