The University of Northern Colorado School of Music's top jazz groups, choirs, bands and orchestras perform world-class music in a world-class setting during the UNC@UCCC Music Series at Greeley's Union Colony Civic Center, 701 10th Ave. The series' fall/winter schedule continues Tuesday, Oct. 30, with a performance by University Choirs at 7:30 p.m., followed by the University Symphony Orchestra on Thursday, Nov. 1, at 7:30 p.m.
The rest of the series' schedule is:
- Nov. 8: Vocal Jazz, 7:30 p.m.
- Nov. 13: University Bands, 7 p.m.
- Dec. 2: University Choirs Holiday Concert, 7:30 p.m.
- Feb. 4: University Symphony Orchestra, 7:30 p.m.
- Feb. 19: University Bands, 7 p.m.
- Feb. 26: University Choirs, 7:30 p.m.
- Feb. 27: Jazz Lab Bands, 7:30 p.m.
- April 1: University Symphony Orchestra, 7:30 p.m.
- April 2: Vocal Jazz, 7:30 p.m.
All concerts are at in the Monfort Concert Hall at the UCCC in downtown Greeley.
Single performance tickets are $10 for adults and $7 for students. Tickets are available in person at the UCCC and Performing Arts Box Office, over the phone at 351-2200 or online at www.ucstars.com.