The following defense of disseration and oral comprehensive exams is schedule for Feb. 6-15:
Defense of Dissertation
- Monday, Feb. 6 - Lu, M. (Educational Studies) 9 a.m., McKee 216, "Using the ‘Learners-as-ethnographers' Approach to Enhance Intercultural Learning Among American College Students Learning Chinese as a Foreign Language Learning," d. Walker, M. Milian, D. Romero, E. Franklin.
Oral Comprehensive Exam
- Wednesday, Feb. 8 - Knippenberg, S. (School Psychology) 2 p.m., McKee 201, K. Hak, A. Bardos, E. Clemens, L. Vogel.
- Friday, Feb. 10 - Murdock, J. (Music Performance) 1 p.m., Skinner Music Library,
- C. Harris, R. Ehle, V. Amendola, D. Kauffman, E. Gregg.
- Friday, Feb. 10 - Adkisson, M. (Audiology) 1 p.m., Gunter Hall 1380, D. Meinke, K. Bright, D. Finan.
- Wednesday, Feb. 15 - Errthum, T. (Educational Studies) 9 a.m., McKee 282, G. Fertig, M. Williams, M. Cray, M. Smith.