Application for Admission
- Junior or senior with minimum of 60 completed credit hours at the time participation begins (therefore, we recommend applying during your sophomore or junior year!)
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- American citizen or US permanent resident
- Strong interest in completing a graduate degree
- First generation college student AND income eligible
-- OR --
Member of a population underrepresented at the graduate level (American Indian, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native Alaskan, Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander)
-- OR --
A woman in certain STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) fields*
*please contact our director to find out if you qualify in this way
How To Apply
To apply, download the application packet (or come by our office to pick up a hard copy), complete all sections, and return to the McNair Scholars Program no later than 5:00pm on Wednesday, March 1st, 2017. In order to view this document, you need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Want to Learn More?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swing by our office: Michener L-75