Applied Statistics and Research Methods, MS
The Applied Statistics and Research Methods degree program provides students with a broad understanding of appropriate applications of statistical and research methodology and with experience in using computers effectively for statistical analysis.
The Master’s in Applied Statistics and Research Methods is designed to prepare graduates in statistics who make important contributions to real world problems. Through the programs, great emphasis is placed on how the research design and statistics can be applied to various issues and problems. Service courses are offered by the school in support of other university programs at the graduate level.
- Fall Admissions: March 1st
- Spring Admissions: October 1st
Admission Deadlines & Requirements
You must apply to the University of Northern Colorado Graduate School before the program area reviews your request for admission. To apply, submit the following materials in a single packet along with the application fee. Failure to submit all required materials will delay the evaluation and screening of your application.
- Statement of Career Goals
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- International Students: $60 non-refundable application fee
- Completed Online Application
- Three Letters of Recommendation (pdf)
- One official copy of transcripts from all accredited college or university attended since completing high school. UNC Alumni need not submit transcripts.