Signature Engagement Activities
The Provost's Office reminds faculty and staff to save Thursday, October 20, 2016, for the tenth annual Community Engaged Scholars Symposium in the University Center. The symposium is an excellent opportunity for members of the university community to share information about community issues and community engaged teaching, learning and research through:
- Class presentations on community engaged projects.
- Required student attendance at the symposium to learn about engaged research.
- Presenting your own engaged teaching, learning and research.
- Participating in mini round table sessions about pressing community issues.
- Attending a community engaged workshop luncheon
For more information about the 2016 symposium, please contact email@example.com.
Community Fest is held each fall at UNC. This event is a chance to get engaged with interactive demonstrations and hands-on learning activities by UNC departments and student clubs as well as businesses and organizations from throughout the community. Organized by University Relations.