2323 11th Avenue, Greeley, CO 80631-6947
With its fantastic amenities, amazing public spaces, and its ability to help you find that living space that’s just right, South Hall continues to be a great place to call home.
- Two secured entrances with a 24-hour staffed reception desk.
- The game room, music practice room, and lounge spaces make South Hall a unique place to live and socialize. There are also community kitchens in each wing.
- Conference room with multimedia equipment.
- There are two wings on each floor that house 25-40 students. Each wing has its own floor lounge, laundry room, vending & recylcing alcove and study lounge.
- Four-person suites offer single and double bedroom options, a common shared living room, 9' high-steeped ceilings, a common bathroom with separate shower and toilet rooms and individual closets.
- Single rooms with private bathrooms are available.
- The main floor projection lounge is an added bonus for South Hall. Students use this space for movie nights, video game tournaments, and to even watch favorite television shows!
- Join the live-in staff members, our hall mascot, Rupert the Koala, the student-led Community Council leadership team, and more than 300 students as we continue to make South Hall the best it can be and work each and every day to building new traditions in a great living facility!
- Check out our What to Bring webpage for ideas of things to bring with you when you move into the residence halls.