Lawrenson Hall features an apartment-style layout. Lawrenson is home to about 400 students living in a 17-story building with both standard 4-person suites and 2-person efficiency/studio apartment. Each floor features six standard apartments and two efficiency/studio apartments in addition to a recycling room and a study lounge.
Many students living on-campus choose to return to Lawrenson because of the relaxed, collegial atmosphere. Students living in Lawrenson Apartments are not required to carry a meal plan. However, many choose to supplement their own cooking with an Off Campus Bear Plan or Dining Dollars.
- House 4 people
- Living Room
- All rooms are air conditioned, carpeted and furnished.
- Kitchen that includes a refrigerator, sink , stove and oven
- A full bathroom with two sinks
- Each bedroom includes: two beds, two desks, two dressers, shared closet and a hall closet
- These rooms are labeled "A-F" on the building floor plan
- House 2 people
- Shared living and sleeping space: includes two beds, two desks, two dressers, two chairs and a large shared closet
- Kitchenette with an under counter refrigerator/freezer, sink and a microwave
- Private bathroom
- Floor plans are labeled "G" and "H" on the building floor plan
Apply for Housing - Academic Year 2018-2019
You’ll rank the six housing tiers in order of your preference. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee you’ll get your top choice, but we’ll do our best. Our halls are ranked in the top five in Colorado, and we have plenty of rooms, so you’ll have a spot!
In the contract, you can request to live in a Residential Learning Community, as well
as request to live with a friend — you’ll need to put each other’s full names and
Bear numbers on your applications. If you want to apply for an apartment as well,
you’ll need to complete an additional application, which is available through the
housing contract portal.
You must submit both the application and $100 deposit for your housing contract to be complete.
Apply By Deadline
However, if you miss this deadline, don’t sweat it. You can always complete your housing contract, and we will have rooms available for you. Just keep in mind that your tier preferences may not be available.
See Your Assignment
Log back in to see your room assignment
- Cable, WiFi, Internet
Bathroom in Apartment
Pet Friendly Community
TV and Recreation Lounge
Kitchen or Kitchenette in Apartment