Lead On Camp
At the start of every school year, UNC Housing and Residential Education puts on a leadership camp for incoming freshmen called Lead On. This is a one-week program that introduces these students to campus on a personal level, gives them leadership training, and opens opportunities to get involved with the university. Ultimately, we want to provide a chance for students to make a smooth transition into this new time of their lives. This is not just beneficial for new students though; this camp is coordinated and led by returning students who want to step up and take on leadership roles in their communities.
Lead On Application
The application opens February 3 for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- February 6th– Lead On application available
- July 15th @ 11:59 pm - Application deadline
- Application Status Notification: Rolling notifications throughout the Summer
- August 1 - Payment of $99 due
- August 13th - Lead On early move in day
- August 13th-16th - Lead On Camp
- August 17th - Campus move in day
Frequently Asked Questions