During the academic year, the lounges, conference rooms and classrooms within the residence halls can be reserved:
- North Hall lounge - seats approximately 30 people
- South Hall lounge - seats approximately 30 people
- The lounges feature comfortable seating on sofas and upholstered chairs. Both lounges have projectors.
- Conference Rooms:
- North Hall conference room - seats approximately - 20 people
- South Hall conference room - seats approximately 14 people
- Seating is around a large conference table. Both conference rooms are equipped with a projector.
- Harrison Hall classroom - seats approximately 65 people
- Wiebking Hall classroom - seats approximately 24 people
- The seating is in a classroom-style setup. Both classrooms have projectors.
To reserve a space, please contact Melinda Cronin at (970) 351-1954.