2300 12th Avenue Court, Greeley, CO 80631-6946
Lawrenson Hall features an apartment-style layout. Lawrenson is home to about 400 students living in a 17-story building with both standard 4-person suites and 2-person efficiency/studio apartments.
- The main entrance of the building is on the south side, and personnel at the 24-hour front desk greet residents. The front desk exists for residents’ safety and convenience, and is where students can pick up mail and packages, and check out equipment.
- Standard suite-style apartments house four people and offer a living room, kitchen with a refrigerator, sink, stove, and oven, and a bathroom within the suite with two sinks. Each bedroom has two beds, two desks, two dressers, two chairs, a large shared closet and a hall closet. These rooms are labeled “A” – “F”.
- Efficiency/studio apartments house two people and offer a shared living and sleeping space; kitchenette with a small combination refrigerator/freezer, a sink, and a microwave. The private bathroom has one sink. The shared living/sleeping space has two beds, two desks, two dressers, two chairs, and a large shared closet. There are 2 efficiency style rooms per floor. The floorplans for each are labeled “G” and “H”.
- All rooms are air-conditioned, carpeted, and furnished. Each floor features six standard apartments and two efficiency/studio apartments as well as a recycling room and a study lounge.
- Five floors have balconies with beautiful views and BBQ grills for resident use.
- The main TV lounge has a large television, a smaller lounge with study tables and a foosball table.
- The laundry facilities are located in the basement, and like all laundry rooms on-campus, can be accessed via LaundryAlert to determine how many machines are available.
- Many students living on-campus choose to return to Lawrenson because of the relaxed, collegial atmosphere. Students living in Lawrenson Apartments are not required to carry a meal plan. However, many choose to supplement their own cooking with an Off Campus Bear Plan or Dining Dollars.
- This building is home to the Transfer student, Pet-Friendly, Global Village and Elementary Education residential learning communities.
Images of Lawrenson Hall: