Dining Services ~ A Guide To Student Employment


Applications for employment are available in several locations:

  • Dining Services Office (located in Tobey-Kendel Hall, room 120... use the entrance on the Northwest side of the building, under the bell tower)
  • Dining Rooms (Tobey-Kendel, Holmes, or the UC)
  • University Catering office at the UC
  • Any of the cash operations during business hours

Download one here! Remember there are 2 pages!

Student employees are required to complete a new application for each semester of employment. The completed applications must include their current work availability as well as current phone number and email address.

Procedures have recently changed, and it is now up to the department to complete the on-line Work Authorization and file an I-9 for each new worker. If you are an international student, there are a few more steps for you to take. For more information, please visit the UNC Student Employment Web Site.

**University Catering has some policies and procedures that are different from those used in the Board and Cash Operations in Dining Services. The Catering policies and procedures will be added into the Cash and Board Operations' guidelines soon, but until then, please see the University Catering Employee Manual for more information on Catering.

Back to the Table of Contents!