Welcome to UNC Dining Services... where "We Feed The Bears!"
Events Coming Soon
Dining Services has special events and monotony breakers happening throughout the entire year. Here are a few events happening in the next couple of months!
Monday, January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- DINING ROOMS: Holmes and Tobey-Kendel will be serving Brunch and Dinner (instead of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner). The UC Food Court, Bears Bistro, and both Gourmet To Go locations will be closed. Normal hours resume on Tuesday for dining rooms and Retail Dining locations.
- RETAIL DINING: Subway will be open 10:30am-4pm, and Munchy Mart will be open 8am-8pm. All other Retail Dining locations will be closed. Normal hours resume on Tuesday for dining rooms and Retail Dining locations.
- MAIN OFFICE: The Dining Services main office will also be closed on Monday, so please give us an extra day to make changes to any meal plans submitted online after 4pm on Friday.
February is Black History Month
- It’s All About The Soul Food... what do you consider Soul Food??
Wednesday, February 1: Call Dibs Special Dinner
- Join us in celebrating the beginning of the Call Dibs campaign. (You will be able to sign up for your current room in the residence hall, pick a new room, or apply for one of the apartments!)
- Holmes Dining Hall & Tobey-Kendel Dining Room
Navigating through life can be a little challenging at times... making time for healthy, tasty, and nutritious meals shouldn't have to be!
Dining Room Options
Students who choose to carry a meal plan have the convenience of enjoying meals at any of our dining rooms on campus... including the UC Food Court and Bears Bistro.
Our dining rooms offer a large variety of foods, including fresh fruits and veggies, vegetarian and vegan options, allergen-free options... and Holmes Dining Hall & Tobey-Kendel Dining Room are both "all you care to eat" locations that have a gourmet salad bar available every day. There are to-go options available as well if you don't have time to sit down and eat with us.
Hungry and don't know which dining room to try? We have LOTS of choices. Dining room menus are posted online every Friday, so take a look at what's being served this week. You're not required to eat at any one location, so why don't you try them all!? Check out the Dining Room hours of operation here.
In a rush and just want to stop by for a cup of coffee and a bagel? Why don't you use your Dining Dollars??! Dining Dollars are very handy to have loaded onto your UNC Card, and we have lots of different locations where they are accepted. Check out the Retail Dining hours of operation here.
Registered Dietitian Available
Do you have any specific dietary issues that you need us to know about? We can usually accommodate most requests, but we recommend you speak with our Registered Dietitian about it first... he will be able to tell you what we can offer. You can contact Matthew Doyle, RDN, at 970-351-1961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't find what you're looking for? Have more questions? No problem... contact Dining Services at 970-351-2652, email us at email@example.com, or stop by Tobey-Kendel Hall (room 120) and ask us in person! "We Feed The Bears!"