Retail Dining CLOSED Saturday
Due to construction scheduled for Saturday, February 13th at the University Center, all Retail Dining locations will be closed.
Events Coming Soon
Dining Services has special events and monotony breakers happening throughout the entire year. Here are a few events happening in February and March.
- 2/10/16 - 3/25/16: Fish on Fridays for Lent
- Holmes, Tobey-Kendel, and the UC Food Court will have fish entrees available at Lunch and Dinner on Ash Wednesday (2/10/16) and all Fridays during Lent. Take a look at the menu for more information.
- February is Black History Month
- Look for yummy Soul Food items on the menu. What do you consider Soul Food?? Check out what Executive Chef Aran Essig thinks...
- March is National Nutrition Month
- 3/11/16 - 3/20/16: Spring Break
- Dining Rooms close after lunch on Friday, March 11th
- Holmes and TK will open at dinner on Sunday, March 20th
- Select Retail Dining locations will be open during Spring Break
- Spring Break Hours for dining rooms and retail dining
- 3/13/16: Daylight Saving Time... don't forget to "spring forward" Saturday night
- 3/27/16: Easter Brunch @ Holmes and TK
"We Feed The Bears!"
Navigating through life can be a little challenging at times... making time for healthy, tasty, and nutritious meals shouldn't have to be!
Dining Room Options
Students who choose to carry a meal plan have the convenience of enjoying meals at any of our dining rooms on campus... including the UC Food Court and Bears Bistro.
Our dining rooms offer a large variety of foods, including fresh fruits and veggies, vegetarian and vegan options, allergen-free options... and Holmes Dining Hall & Tobey-Kendel Dining Room are both "all you care to eat" locations that have a gourmet salad bar available every day. There are to-go options available as well if you don't have time to sit down and eat with us.
Hungry and don't know which dining room to try? We have LOTS of choices. Dining room menus are posted online every Friday, so take a look at what's being served this week. You're not required to eat at any one location, so why don't you try them all!? Check out the Dining Room hours of operation here.
Registered Dietitian Available
Do you have any specific dietary issues that you need us to know about? We can usually accommodate most requests, but we recommend you speak with our Registered Dietitian about it first... he will be able to tell you what we can offer. You can contact Matthew Doyle, RDN, at (970) 351-1961 or email@example.com.
In a rush and just want to stop by for a cup of coffee and a bagel? Why don't you use your Dining Dollars??! Dining Dollars are very handy to have loaded onto your UNC Card, and we have lots of different locations where they are accepted. Check out the Retail Dining hours of operation here.
Can't find what you're looking for? Have more questions? No problem... contact Dining Services at (970) 351-2652, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by Tobey-Kendel Hall (room 120) and ask us in person! "We Feed The Bears!"