UNC’s College of Education and Behavioral Sciences has a long history of excellence in professional preparation, research and global educational leadership. In 2007, the college won the prestigious Christa McAuliffe Award for Exemplary Programs in Teacher Education, one illustration of the standards of quality and innovation that are evident throughout its wide array of undergraduate, graduate, online and continuing education programs.
- Sears Helgoth Distinguished Teaching Award
- Counselor Education and Supervision Newsletter
- Counseling Psychology Newsletter
- Bear Hug Newsletter
- UNC graduate online education programs are ranked #13 by US News & World Report.
- Chi Sigma Iota Honor Society Fall Newsletter
- Dr. Elysia Clemens’ (Department of Applied Psychology and Counselor Education) research concerning children in foster care is discussed in the Denver Post.
View Full Study (PDF)
- New Master's of Arts in Teaching: Elementary Education Licensure International and American Cohort launched. View PDF brochure for program. All accepted international students will have a $1500.00 scholarship per year for two years.
- Check out the CEBS Facebook page
- Educator Effectiveness (SB 191) Presentation powerpoint
- Scholarship Thank You (YouTube)
- UNC receives high marks in US News review
- Internationalizing Education
- UNC Collaborations with District 6 and Aims