UNC’s College of Education and Behavioral Sciences has a long history of excellence in professional preparation, research and global educational leadership. In 2007, the college won the prestigious Christa McAuliffe Award for Exemplary Programs in Teacher Education, one illustration of the standards of quality and innovation that are evident throughout its wide array of undergraduate, graduate, online and continuing education programs.
- Counseling Psychology Fall 2014 Newsletter (PDF)
- Dr. Elysia Clemens’ (Department of Applied Psychology and Counselor Education) research concerning children in foster care is discussed in the Denver Post.
View Full Study (PDF)
- New Master's of Arts in Teaching: Elementary Education Licensure International and American Cohort launched. View PDF brochure for program. All accepted international students will have a $1500.00 scholarship per year for two years.
- Counseling Psychology Newsletter Spring 2014 (PDF)
- Sears Helgoth Distinguished Teaching Award (PDF)
- Psychology BA can be completed in 3 years
- Check out the CEBS Facebook page
- Denver Center for Urban Education in the News
- Educator Effectiveness (SB 191) Presentation powerpoint
- Scholarship Thank You (YouTube)
- Teacher candidates in the news
- Teaching program builds bridges between U.S. and Pakistan
- UNC receives high marks in US News review
- Internationalizing Education
- UNC Collaborations with District 6 and Aims
- August 21-23, Denver. DO IT Center Conference on Legal Interpreting
- Sept. 9. Visit to Campus by several School District Human Resources Directors to meet with Deans, faculty, and teacher candidates.
April 17, 2014 - Pulling from her experience in working with teachers from Central America and Pakistan, Dr. Madeline Milian will lead an interactive session examining the ways in which school, society, and environment affect students learning their second language while engaging attendees in thoughtful conversation. The event is scheduled for April 17, 2014, from 5:30pm-7:00pm in the Champions Room in the Butler-Hancock Sports Pavilion at the UNC Campus in Greeley, CO. Registration is only $5 and can be found here: http://bit.ly/April2014CC. For more information on the event, please contact the UNC Alumni Association at 970-351-2551 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 14 and 15, 2014 College of Education and Behavioral Sciences Conference on Field Experiences
April 3, 2014 - Walking in Beauty: Challenges of Recruiting and Educating Native American Students in a Western Context, Harvey Rude, CEBS Diversity and Equity Committee Brown Bag Session, 12:00-1:00 pm