UNC’s College of Education and Behavioral Sciences has a long history of excellence in professional preparation, research and global educational leadership. In 2007, the college won the prestigious Christa McAuliffe Award for Exemplary Programs in Teacher Education, one illustration of the standards of quality and innovation that are evident throughout its wide array of undergraduate, graduate, online and continuing education programs.
- Bear Hug Newsletter
- UNC graduate online education programs are ranked #13 by US News & World Report.
- Chi Sigma Iota Honor Society Fall Newsletter
- Counselor Education and Supervision Newsletter, Fall 14
- Bio’s of Faculty Who Earned Tenure/Promotion in 2014.
- Counseling Psychology Fall 2014 Newsletter (PDF)
- Dr. Elysia Clemens’ (Department of Applied Psychology and Counselor Education) research concerning children in foster care is discussed in the Denver Post.
View Full Study (PDF)
- New Master's of Arts in Teaching: Elementary Education Licensure International and American Cohort launched. View PDF brochure for program. All accepted international students will have a $1500.00 scholarship per year for two years.
- Psychology BA can be completed in 3 years
- Check out the CEBS Facebook page
- Denver Center for Urban Education in the News
- Educator Effectiveness (SB 191) Presentation powerpoint
- Scholarship Thank You (YouTube)
- UNC receives high marks in US News review
- Internationalizing Education
- UNC Collaborations with District 6 and Aims
- March 9—11: Higher Learning Commission Accreditation Visit; Read the UNC report
- April 7: CEBS Annual College Convocation (University Center; 6:30 PM)
- April 13-14: National Field Experience Conference
- August 21-23, Denver. DO IT Center Conference on Legal Interpreting
- Sept. 9. Visit to Campus by several School District Human Resources Directors to meet with Deans, faculty, and teacher candidates.