UNC’s College of Education and Behavioral Sciences has a long history of excellence in professional preparation, research and global educational leadership. In 2007, the college won the prestigious Christa McAuliffe Award for Exemplary Programs in Teacher Education, one illustration of the standards of quality and innovation that are evident throughout its wide array of undergraduate, graduate, online and continuing education programs.
- Sears Helgoth Distinguished Teaching Award (PDF)
- Teacher Employment Day Information
- Psychology BA can be completed in 3 years
- Check out the CEBS Facebook page
- Denver Center for Urban Education in the News
- Educator Effectiveness (SB 191) Presentation powerpoint
- Scholarship Thank You (YouTube)
- Tribute to Linda Carbajal (PDF)
- Teacher candidates in the news
- Counseling Psychology Newsletter 2013
- Teaching program builds bridges between U.S. and Pakistan
- UNC receives high marks in US News review
- College Center for Urban Education in Denver in the news
- Internationalizing Education
- UNC Collaborations with District 6 and Aims
March 6, 2014 - Not Just a Degree: International Students' Reflections on Their Doctoral Journey, CEBS Diversity and Equity Committee Brown Bag Session, 12:00-1:00 pm, McKee 282
April 3, 2014 - Walking in Beauty: Challenges of Recruiting and Educating Native American Students in a Western Context, Harvey Rude, CEBS Diversity and Equity Committee Brown Bag Session, 12:00-1:00 pm
April 14 and 15, 2014 College of Education and Behavioral Sciences Conference on Field Experiences
Nov 14 and 15, The College of Education and Behavioral Sciences welcomes to the UNC campus the following delegation from the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission:
- Dr. Fatima Alsulaim, Regional Director for Academic Affairs
- Dr. Mohamed Alabaishi, Office of University Affairs and Accreditations
- Imed Ben Chouikha, UNC Contact Academic Advisor.
Diversity and Equity Brown Bag Session will present Tobias Guzman and Jenna Finley from Enrollment Management & Student Access, who will give the following interactive presentation: Title: "It¹s complicated: Balancing Student Access and Success"
Oct. 31, 11:30 1:00 in McKee 008 (Special Education conference room)
EdTalk: Linda Barker, Director of Teaching and Learning at the Colorado Education Association
Educator Effectiveness: Putting the Pieces Together
Conversation concerning educator effectiveness and implementation of SB-191 which is of considerable importance to all involved in educator preparation.
September 25, 2013; 11:00-12:30 PM; University Center Ballroom
Please RSVP to Marsha Stewart (email@example.com)