Moving a Single File
- To move a file, do one of the following:
From Pages list view, hover over the desired file row and from the File menu select Move.
From the Pages List view, select the checkbox or checkboxes to the left of the file name(s) and from the table header click Move.
- In the Move modal, browse to the subsection or folder to which the file should be moved. Click the Show Files checkbox to view the files that reside within each section.
- When the desired section/folder is located, click the Move button.
Moving Multiple Files
Multiple files can be moved at once by selecting the checkboxes found to the left of each file, and then clicking the Move button in the table header. All files and subsections within a section may be selected at one time by clicking the checkbox at the top of the list.
- To move multiple files at one time, do one of the following:
In the move modal, browse to the section or folder to which the file should be moved. Click the Show File checkbox to view the files that reside within each section.
- When the Move modal, brwose to the subsection or folder to which the files should be moved. When the desired location has been selected, click Move.
- Page Template Details
- Creating Pages
- Editing Pages
- Working with Files
- Publishing Files
- Page Parameters
- Banner Images
- Profile Pages
The Office of Web Communications offers OU Campus support via the OU Campus dashboard. Use the Request Help gadget to open a support ticket.