- Navigate to the Pages list view by selecting Content > Pages from the global navigation bar. Additionally, expanding the File Navigation sidebar will also display a list view of all pages.
- Hover over the target content’s row and select Publish from the Publish menu. Additionally, clicking Edit in the Edit menu will open a view
containing the Page Actions toolbar. From here you can also click Publish.
- If the Final Check or Page Check modal appears, optionally run any of the available tests and click Publish Now.
- Please note you must be signed in to the Junos Pulse windows or non-windows option to publish from off-campus.
Schedule a Publish
- Navigate to the Pages list view by selecting Content > Pages from the global navigation bar. Hover over the page's content row and select Schedule from the Publish menu.
- Additionally, this action is available from the Page Actions menu. From here, you can also click Schedule from the drop-down menu attached to
the Publish button. The Schedule modal will open.
From the Schedule modal, select a Date and Time for which the content should be published. Optionally, you can repeat the publish by inputting a number in the "Repeat Every" field and selecting a measurement of time from the corresponding drop down menu.
- Page Template Details
- Creating Pages
- Editing Pages
- Working with Files
- Publishing Files
- Page Parameters
- Banner Images
- Profile Pages
The Office of Web Communications offers OU Campus support via the OU Campus dashboard. Use the Request Help gadget to open a support ticket.