Getting Started with OU Campus
There are two types of requests to get started in OU Campus:
- New Site setup/access: Use this option if you need web author access to a website that is not in OU Campus or want to create a new website.
- Existing Site Access: Select this option if you need permissions to create new content, edit existing webpages and publish changes.
Web Communications will build the site master section, footer file, top navigation files, image and folders and the index.pcf (AKA: home) page and set the required permissions. You will be notified via email when this is complete.
When Your Site is Created...
- You will be working in a development directory called Omnidev.
- You will be publishing your test files to the directory Omnidev on WWW.
- As you work on conversion, your sites will be viewable on www.unco.edu/omnidev/website-name from campus or off campus when logged into the VPN, Cisco AnyConnect.
- You must submit a Make OU Campus Site Live form to move your site from the Omnidev development directory to WWW.