There are several ways to get help while working within OU Campus.
- Web Communications has initiated a ticketing help method with the launch of the Content Management System. This will allow support requests to be assigned to Web Communications staff to respond as quickly as possible.
- The OU Campus interface include a Request Help Gadget choice. Completing that field also sends the URL of the page you are on and is best used for help with a specific page question.
- A ticket can be submitted to Web Communications via the help.unco.edu site > Submit Ticket > Website Assistance. This is best used for general questions or requests.
- Requests for support should be answered within 48 hours and every effort will be made to respond sooner. Please indicate in the description if the issue is a time-sensitive matter.
- The OU Campus support site contains thorough documentation about the product in general. Links to the OU Campus site can be found under the Help button next to your User Name.
- Fast Facts
- Getting Help
The Office of Web Communications offers OU Campus support via the OU Campus dashboard. Use the Request Help gadget to open a support ticket.