Jump to main content

How to Apply for Upward Bound

Interested and eligible, students can either download the application or pick up an application from the Greeley Central, Northridge, or Greeley West Counseling Offices. You may also contact the Northern Colorado Upward Bound Program directly for an application.

After reviewing completed application packets, NCUB staff will contact eligible students and schedule a student interview. Also, the NCUB staff may contact parents to schedule a meeting. Please contact NCUB for more information at: 

University of Northern Colorado
Northern Colorado Upward Bound (NCUB)
1410 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80631

Phone: 970-351-2433
Fax: 97-351-2360